Membership is open to any and all individuals! The main objectives of WCT are:
- To cultivate and encourage high quality theatre in Durham.
- To serve as a vehicle for learning about theatre first-hand, both on stage and behind-the-scenes.
- To provide a consistently high caliber of entertainment for our audience.
- Members get a copy of our newsletter e-mailed to your inbox!
- Members can participate as cast or crew in any of our productions!
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
- Eligible to run for postions on the Board of Directors
Feel free to contact our Vice President for more Information.
Click here to download our membership form.
Introducing the cast of "Communicating Doors"
by: Alan Ayckbourn
As the producer of the first show of our 2015-2016 season, Communicating Doors I would like to thank everyone who came out to audition for the show. I am very pleased to announce the following people have been cast.
Lincoln Trudeau as Reese
Melissa Gibson as Poopay
Tom Lynch as Jullian
Heather Sessions as Ruella
Mireille Awad-Amberg as Jessica
Garret Lee as Harold
Director, Michael Erastus Burley and I are very excited to work with such a talented group of actors. It's going to be an amazing show so be sure to order your tickets early. The show which opens November 12 and runs until November 28